Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Slim and Cowboy

I was at Slim and Cowboy’s last night, pouring out my confusion regarding Lada. They must be so sick of insecure me, so thank God they love me and put up with my silly girliness. I have appointed Cowboy the title of “professional dude”, which means that when I have a dude question, I ask the professionals. He did not choose this position, it was just kind of unwittingly forced on him before he could escape. But what I love about these two is that they care about me so much that they are very protective and caring and want to see me have the best in life, which means people who hurt me need to look out! Before I knew it, they were working out a plan to dig up all the dirt on Lada they possibly could, even offering to go under cover to the bar he works at. It’s awesome. Unfortunately if Lada were to figure it out, it would quite likely (ok WOULD) make me look like a psycho bitch. Poor guy wouldn’t know what hit him with these two. I love it. They are my family….you know, kind of like the Mafia….but not. Expect to be hearing more of these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment