Friday, March 19, 2010

Mumsy Strikes Again

I am just on the tail end of eleven days off after working 6 weeks, and the first part of it I spent going to Supercross (YAY!!) in Toronto with my brother. It was amazing.
Then I went up to Mumsy's to spend March break with my little brother and sister. I was going to leave at the end of the week, but had to leave early so I didn't die of sleep deprivation. She was filling my schedule like crazy. "Can you use your pickup truck to go get me hay for the horses?" "Please bring 4 bales of hay to this farm so they can inspect it." "Oh, you made supper?" "My fridge died- can you go pick up a new one for me?" And then waking me up at 6 am consistently after i went to bed around midnight. I ended up saying I had to leave to get stuff done before work, and leaving 2 days early, so I could get some rest.
It is more relaxing now though, in spite of the fact that the brakes went on my pickup truck while I was driving and it is now at the mechanic's.

No comments:

Post a Comment