Sunday, November 7, 2010

Updates

A lot has occurred in my life, including one event that makes it very hard to type. But I will slowly get there.
I had my first student in August. Her name was Kelly. She was an awesome lady, and we got along even better than I had anticipated. She was an ideal student, very focused and intent on learning everything possible. She was intending to join her husband on the road and team drive. She even let me take time out to meet up with Davey, who I was falling more and more in love with, although he always claimed he was more committed and in love than I was, and she insisted on calling him my 'husband' as she said 'boyfriend' did not seem serious enough a term to cover our love and commitment to each other. It was odd, but sweet of her, and Davey liked her very much as well. Everything was going well, but this was all before everything started to fall apart around me.
With the weekend approaching, Kelly and I decided to take a few days off and meet up on Monday to go back to work. I was in great spirits, and rode my motorcycle up to my parents place on Saturday to visit. It was a lovely ride, and the weather was amazing. I woke Sunday, sent a message to Kelly to remind her what time to meet me Monday morning, and put on my riding gear and backpack to head out.

No comments:

Post a Comment