Friday, January 15, 2010

Save the Starbucks!

It has been a while since my last post, and Churf and I are hard at work. Or at least, one of us is working. We had an amazing new year's. Churf got a bit shmammered at the party, and was so hilarious I got muscle cramps from laughing at her. Bubba backed out at the last minute but then had a friend drop him off at our party so he could surprise us. I was so happy to see him. He said I look younger and more beautiful all the time....*sigh*....just what a little brother SHOULD say if he knows what's good for him.
After that, Pansy got us a load to Dallas, so off we went to the land of longhorn cows. It was so much warmer than here. Unfortunately, Churf has an overly active bladder.
CHURF: I have to pee......I really have to pee........I REALLY HAVE TO PEE.
LIZZY: We are in the middle of Dallas...do YOU see anywhere to stop??
CHURF: I REALLY HAVE TO PEE-NOW!
LIZZY: There is nowhere to stop! We are in the middle of the city!
CHURF: Pull over under this bridge, or I wil PEE IN YOUR STARBUCKS!!!!
LIZZY: NO!!! NOT THE STARBUCKS!!!!! (Screeches to a stop on the shoulder)
And this is the usual, folks. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment