Sunday, December 27, 2009

In the beginning........there was me!

This is my first blog, so I will just make a quick introduction, with more to follow. I am in Winnipeg, MB, for the night. Churf is with me as I drag her along as often as I can. It doubles the hotness factor, which is very important when it comes to manipulating the male population. In Kamloops, B.C. at least, they are clearly under our spell. This can also be a problem at times, but one which we dutifully suffer through. We are waiting for a trailer switch will arrive very early in the am, as we must save an otherwise doomed load. Pansy asked us for the favour, and I could not refuse. It's one of the downfalls of having a hot younger dispatcher as a friend.
But alas, it is time for me to put the chihuahuas to bed, so I must go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment