Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Late Night News.

Just some quick updates. Monster Jam was great. Churfy got herself a new boyfriend, (well not brand spanking new, but you know...) so he came with us to Monster Jam. He seems to be a great improvement over the previous model, and neither of us tried to kill each other, so things are looking good. I don't mind the schmoozing, but payback's a bitch, so as soon as I get a man they need to be prepared to be incredibly grossed out. Just saying.
Dprime popped the question, so him and Spaz are planning to get married in October. Apparently I'm an "honorary bridesmaid" whatever that means exactly and as such have received a message from a complete stranger basically telling me to get my act together because we are planning a smashing stag and doe for Dprime and Spaz in July. Thank God I've got time. I haven't the foggiest clue how to go about such a thing, so I'm hoping this "Jeff" character knows what's going on. I may be clueless, but it all still sounds so exciting! Keeping my fingers crossed that we can rastle up the biggest party ever seen for those two.
I just got off the phone with Ryan. He was racing his motorcycle today, and I guess wishing him luck was doom, because he crashed and hurt his leg pretty badly and has to go get x-rays. He can barely walk and is pretty miserable. And I don't think me making fun of him really helped as much as I thought it would. Who knew? And of course, I am all the way in New Brunswick, a mere 1,050 miles from him, so I don't think I was much comfort. I just told him to keep his leg up on a pillow and stay put. Yeah, I'm a genius.
I will post updates on all this breaking news when I get a chance. Over and out. (More accurately, bed is looking pretty awesome right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment