Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ladies, Please- I'm straight!

The other day I was in the bathroom and ran into a rather butchy looking woman, who seemed to think it was a great place to introduce yourself. She was awfully talkative, but I thought nothing of it till she started mentioning her "girlfriend" and other extra-curricular activities. Then it all made sense. Now don't get me wrong, if you're a woman, and you're into women, that's your business. But please, stop hitting on me, ladies. I am straight. As straight as it gets. Men are beautiful. You are not. You are not even pulling off the dudely look in an attractive way. (If there is a way to make that attractive)
I'm sorry if I'm insulting anyone here, but just cause you kind of look like a big, fat, ugly dude in plaid and workboots, does not make me attracted to you. Because you are not a man. And may I just say, that while I am flattered that you think I'm incredibly sexy and beautiful, (ok, those may be my words), I would just like to think there are some truckers out there who will give me my space and not bother me. And here's a hint- if it's a tall blonde carrying 2 chihuahuas wearing sweaters, she is probably not gay, and she is probably me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment